Beverly LaHaye marks three decades of promoting traditional values through CWA
- After Satanic coloring book, atheist lawsuit creates chill on students' free speech & curriculum
- Justice Ginsburg invokes 'Constitutional' powers in same-sex wedding
- Denzel Washington credits God for success, encourages grads to seek Him first
- Atheist demands court martial for Christian Air Force general
- Christian woman seeks right to die from California lawmakers
- Despite stern climate change warning, Obama approves new oil & coal production
- School district waits on Supreme Court after Walmart attorney pushes transgender rights
- Texas governor vows to keep America the 'freest, strongest, most God-fearing, God-believing nation in the history of the world'
- School apologizes for banning Jesus
- TLC pulls '19 Kids and Counting'; Mike Huckabee pledges support for Duggars
- Faith drives Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry
- Communist Cuba flooded with Bibles; Castro told Pope he may return to church
- Trail Life USA reacts to Boy Scout president on gay leaders; reaffirms its own commitment to 'timeless Christian values'